Listen to new beta IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ Voice, FREE till November 15th!
IVONA Céline will read aloud on your Android:
* directions while driving with Google Navigation;
* e-books with apps like Book Speech and ReadBoox;
* SMS messages for safe driving with Handcent SMS, Drive Carefully, etc.;
* system menu with Spiel;
* and many other speech-enabled applications.
Always with the most natural, accurate and responsive voice. You will hear the difference!
This Free beta version has full functionality and will work without any limitations till November 15th, 2011.
Follow these steps to set up your voice:
1) Install and run this app once;
2) Install free IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ;
3) Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings, activate IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ at the bottom of the screen, then select IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ as the Default Engine.
Our goal is to create the best Text to Speech voices for Android devices, so your feedback is appreciated. Enjoy your Free listening experience!